Ursofalk is the drug of choice in :
(1) Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
(2) Gall stones: In Cholesterol Gall Stones (75% Cholesterol)
(3) Bile Reflux Gastritis: A condition in which bile refluxes into the stomach due to incompetent sphincters leading to ulceration in gastric mucosa.
(4) Non Alcoholic Steato-Hepatitis (NASH): To denote chronic liver disease associated with steatosis and inflammatory response with an increase in liver enzymatic activity, in absence of considerable alcohol consumption, viral or autoimmune hepatitis.
(5) Intrahepatic Cholestasis in Pregnancy: Cholestasis of pregnancy associated with high fetal risk.It was difficult or nearly impossible to treat it in the past. It results in bile acids crossing the placenta.
(6) Supportive therapy in Acute & Chronic Hepatitis.